Parmesan Artichoke Dip is wealthy, creamy, and filled with artichokes & contemporary parmesan cheese. It’s all topped with a buttery crumb topping and baked till golden and bubbly.
This dip is a variation of our well-known Spinach Artichoke Dip and a celebration favourite! It may be made forward of time and all the time will get rave opinions.
This recipe has a barely lighter consistency in comparison with our spinach artichoke dip and the flavour of the artichokes may be very ahead!
CREAMY BASE: Cream cheese, mayonnaise, and bitter cream make for a creamy and barely tangy base that’s the excellent consistency.
ARTICHOKES: This recipe makes use of marinated artichokes that are totally different than canned artichokes. Marinated artichokes are in oil (not water) and are nicely seasoned.
Should you use canned artichokes, you’ll want so as to add some further seasoning (1/8 teaspoon every dried basil and oregano with a little bit of salt & pepper).
CHEESES: Parmesan provides daring taste to this recipe whereas mozzarella offers a pleasant creamy texture. Gruyere is one other welcome boost to this recipe.
- Contemporary or frozen spinach may be added (5 oz frozen is ideal on this recipe).
- Chopped water chestnuts add nice crunch.
- Stir in a finely diced jalapeno for a bit bit of warmth.
- To maintain it low carb, skip the bread crumbs and add a little bit of further cheese on high.
Make Artichoke Dip
- Mix the creamy base with seasonings.
- Add chopped artichokes. Stir in cheeses (per recipe beneath).
- High with bread crumb topping and bake.
Make Forward & Leftovers
- Put together the dip as much as 48 hours forward of time and bake when your visitors arrive.
- If the dip is prepped forward of time, you’ll want so as to add a couple of minutes to the prepare dinner time.
- Leftovers may be saved within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
- This recipe doesn’t freeze nicely.
What to Serve With
Dippers: Tortilla chips, crostini, bread cubes, crackers, celery, carrot sticks.
Serve subsequent to different favourite appetizers and snacks for an awesome occasion unfold. Under are our favorites:
Parmesan Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a bowl mix cream cheese, bitter cream, mayonnaise, garlic and onion powder with a hand mixer till fluffy.
Stir in ⅔ cup parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and chopped artichokes. Unfold right into a small casserole dish (or deep dish pie plate).
Mix melted butter, bread crumbs and remaining parmesan cheese (add a sprinkle of parsley if desired). Sprinkle over the dip.
Bake 18-22 minutes or till bubbly and cheese is browned.
If you would like so as to add spinach, 5oz of frozen spinach is ideal on this recipe.
Put together the dip as much as 48 hours forward of time and bake when your visitors arrive.
If the dip is prepped forward of time, you’ll want so as to add a couple of minutes to the prepare dinner time.
Leftovers may be saved within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
This recipe doesn’t freeze nicely.
Serving: 3tablespoons, Energy: 230, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 7g, Fats: 21g, Saturated Fats: 8g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 37mg, Sodium: 430mg, Potassium: 51mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 688IU, Vitamin C: 7mg, Calcium: 171mg, Iron: 1mg
(Diet data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.)