No-bake peanut butter bars are as straightforward as they’re yummy!
A fast peanut butter combination is mixed with crisp cereals, pressed right into a pan, and cooled. High it with chocolate for the proper straightforward deal with!
Why We Love Peanut Butter Bars
- Loaded with peanut butter, they’re excellent for snacking or as a deal with!
- They’re fast and straightforward to make and no oven is required.
- Peanut butter bars are wealthy in taste and each gentle and crisp in texture.
- They maintain nicely making them excellent for lunchboxes and outings.
Elements and Variations
CEREAL Corn flakes and crispy rice cereal make up the majority of this crunchy recipe, however different cereals will work!
PEANUT BUTTER I take advantage of easy peanut butter as it’s what we maintain readily available however crunchy will work too. This recipe has not been examined with different butters or pure peanut butter which can have an effect on the consistency.
SWEETENERS Corn syrup helps maintain these collectively whereas the brown sugar provides a little bit of sweetness and taste.
CHOCOLATE Chocolate chips are the proper topping for all issues peanut butter! Including a contact of vegetable oil (and even butter or coconut oil) helps maintain the chocolate layer from cracking because the bars are minimize.
- Be at liberty so as to add cinnamon, apple pie spice, even pumpkin pie spice.
- We additionally like sliced almonds, chopped walnuts, and even pecans added to the combination.
- For further wholesome peanut butter bars, add a tablespoon or so of flax meal for further omega 3 advantages!
- Change out the chocolate chips for white chocolate and sprinkle pink and inexperienced sugar crystals for a festive dessert bar with out the baking!
How one can Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Boil brown sugar, butter, & corn syrup in a saucepan (per the recipe beneath).
- Take away from warmth & whisk in peanut butter & vanilla.
- Stir in cereal, coating them fully. Press combination right into a ready pan & cool.
- Soften chocolate chips and unfold over the bars. Cool fully.
- No-bake bars will last as long as 2 weeks if saved in an hermetic container with a chunk of bread added to soak up moisture.
- Freeze cookie squares as much as 6 weeks between items of parchment paper. Place them in a zippered bag with the date written on the skin.
Peanut Butter Perfection
Did you’re keen on these No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars? You’ll want to depart a score and a remark beneath!
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Crunchy, candy, and topped with chocolate, these No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are cherished by all!
Grease an 8×8 pan or line with parchment paper.
Mix brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a saucepan. Convey to a rolling boil and let boil 1 minute.
Take away from warmth and whisk in peanut butter and vanilla till easy.
Stir in cornflakes and rice krispies. Press into ready pan and funky (watch out, the combination will likely be very HOT). Let cool.
As soon as cool, soften chocolate chips and vegetable oil till easy. Unfold over squares and funky fully.
Energy: 260, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 5g, Fats: 16g, Saturated Fats: 7g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 17mg, Sodium: 180mg, Potassium: 126mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 18g, Vitamin A: 492IU, Vitamin C: 3mg, Calcium: 25mg, Iron: 3mg
(Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of substances used.)
Key phrase the right way to make Peanut Butter Bars, No Bake Peanut Butter Bars, No Bake Peanut Butter Bars recipe, peanut butter bars
Course Cookies, Dessert, Get together Meals, Snack