Ham balls are an awesome recipe, the proper technique to take pleasure in leftover ham!
Savory ham and pork meatballs in a fast zesty sauce. These make an awesome meal served over rice and even an appetizer for snacking on! Pop some right into a hoagie sandwich with cheese and onions for a brand new favourite!
What are Ham Balls?
Ham is finely diced (or processed within the meals processor as you’ll for a ham salad) and mixed with floor beef, pork, onions, and seasonings.
They’re baked in a easy (shortcut) sauce and nice served over rice.
Components and Variations
MEAT Our recipe makes use of a 1:1 ratio of beef and pork, after which a full cup of floor ham, which makes this an awesome recipe for utilizing up leftovers.
SAUCE The sauce is straightforward and zesty. Utilizing condensed tomato soup makes the sauce somewhat bit creamy. For a sweeter taste, add some pineapple juice!
Learn how to Make Ham Balls
Ham balls are as simple to make as 1, 2, 3!
- Prepare dinner onion in butter till tender.
- Place ham within the meals processor and course of till it’s crumbled.
- Combine ham ball elements & kind into meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a casserole dish, spaced evenly.
- Cowl with sauce & foil, bake per recipe directions, turning as soon as.
- Baked ham balls in sauce will maintain within the fridge as much as 5 days so long as they’re coated. Merely reheat them within the microwave.
- Freeze ham balls with the sauce in zippered luggage with the date written on the surface. They are going to maintain for about 6 weeks.
So Many Meatballs!
Did your loved ones love these Ham Balls? Make sure you depart a ranking and a remark beneath!
These juicy Ham Balls are flavorful & simple to make. Function an appetizer or as an entree over rice with our home made sauce!
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare dinner onion in butter for 5-6 minutes or till tender. Cool utterly.
Mix all sauce elements in a bowl.
Mix ham ball elements in a bowl and blend properly. Type into 1″ meatballs and place in a 9×13 pan.
Unfold sauce over the meatballs, cowl and cook dinner half-hour.
Uncover, flip meatballs over and cook dinner an extra 20-25 minutes or till sauce is thickened and meatballs are cooked by.
Energy: 562, Carbohydrates: 41g, Protein: 36g, Fats: 28g, Saturated Fats: 10g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 159mg, Sodium: 1312mg, Potassium: 871mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 23g, Vitamin A: 471IU, Vitamin C: 11mg, Calcium: 103mg, Iron: 4mg
(Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.)
Key phrase greatest Ham Balls recipe, Ham Balls, Ham Balls recipe, easy methods to make Ham Balls
Course Appetizer, Dinner, Entree, Ham
Tailored from Riley, Ethel. “Ham Balls.” Circulation Service. Fast Metropolis, SD, 1990. 86. Print.