These Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies are thick, tender and brownie-like cookie recipe. They’re loaded with chopped cookies and cream model cookies and white chips. Assured to fulfill any chocolate craving!
Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies Are Smooth, Fudgy, and Loaded With Oreos!
If chocolate cookies are a favourite of yours, todays recipe is goiong to simply turn into a favourite! Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies are thick, brownie-like chocolate cookies loaded with chopped cookies and cream sandwich cookies and creamy white chocolate chips.
Cookies and Cream Cookies Are Double the Chocolate!
I needed to actually take all of the elements that I really like about an Oreo cookie and make it right into a tender cookie. I’m a filling lady, so chopping up the cookies and together with white chocolate chips is a grasp pairing!
The chocolate cookies on their very own are perfection, however including within the crunchy chopped Oreos makes these additional chocolatey and likewise provides them an ideal texture. The Oreos don’t keep crunchy after they bake into the cookies, however depart behind a deep chocolate taste in addition to a dense, chewy texture!
- mild brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- cocoa powder
- kosher salt
- baking soda
- all objective flour
- white chocolate chips
- Oreo Cookies
What Form Of Cocoa Powder Do You Use In Chocolate Cookies?
I exploit unsweetened cocoa powder in these cookies, simply the common Hershey’s Unsweetened you may get on the grocery store. You should use Darkish Cocoa Powder as nicely when you favor a darker look and extra intense taste.
Dutch Course of cocoa powder is an choice too you may have that on-hand. This cookie recipe may be very forgiving so that you son’t have an issue utilizing several types of cocoa powder.
Taste Combo Concepts:
With so many enjoyable Oreo flavors available on the market you’ll be able to actually get inventive with taste mixtures!
- Golden Oreos + white chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter Oreos (or Nutter Butters) + peanut butter chips
- Double Chocolate Oreos + semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mint Oreos + Mint chips or chopped Andes candies
- Birthday Cake Oreos + sprinkles + white chocolate chips
How To Retailer:
Retailer these hermetic at room temperature for as much as 3 days for greatest freshness. It’s also possible to freeze these after they’re baked or earlier than. You may try my publish on How To Freeze Cookie Dough for recommendations on prepping dough forward!
Love Chocolate Cookies? Right here Are A Few Different Recipes You Will Love:
These chocolate cookies are nearly brownie-like in texture and are loaded with chopped cookies and cream model cookies and white chips.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups mild brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 2/3 cup all objective flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put aside.
- Within the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter and brown sugar collectively for two minutes on medium velocity till mild and fluffy.
- Add within the eggs and vanilla and proceed mixing till the combination is clean, scraping the edges as obligatory.
- Flip mixer to medium- low and add within the cocoa powder, baking soda and salt till mixed and the cocoa powder is distributed evenly.
- Flip mixer to low and add within the flour, mixing till integrated.
- Lastly stir within the white chocolate chips and cookies.
- Utilizing a big cookie scoop drop the dough onto the lined baking sheet two inches aside and bake for 8- 9 minutes till edges are set. Ensure that to not over- bake these.
- Enable the cookies to chill on the baking sheet for 3- 4 minutes after which switch them to a wire rack utilizing a spatula to chill fully.
Retailer hermetic for as much as 3 days at room temperature for greatest freshness.
Key phrases:: cookies and cups, cookies and cream, oreos, cookie recipe, chocolate cookies, white chocolate chips
Need To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: